There are so many things to consider when it comes to planning a wedding. One such issue is the health and safety of the bridal party. That is, hay fever and allergies of any member of the bridal party have to be taken into account. However, the good news is that these health concerns do not have to affect the choice of bouquets or the floral arrangements for your special day.
This is so because faux flowers are an equally good replacement option for real flowers. The most popular type of artificial flowers for weddings is silk flowers. Silk flowers closely imitate the radiance and beauty of real flowers without the health risk of hypersensitivity. Other benefits of artificial flowers for a bridal party include:
· Their beauty never fades
· They do not attract insects
· They require minimal maintenance
· They are nontoxic and hypo-allergenic
· Flower choices, varieties, and colors are available year-round
· They can be quickly restored if accidentally dropped or stepped on
· It is difficult for wedding guests to discern if they are artificial or real
· They do not wither or wilt so bouquets, corsages, et cetera will be eternal reminders of your special day
Therefore, when you choose a premier floral design artisan such as SarahsFlowers.co.uk; you can expect to have the highest quality of artificial and silk flowers in any style or form to meet the floral needs of the entire bridal party.